P R O D U C T D A T A S H E E T
Natural Impressionist Points of Interest:
- RTP is commercial grade, 0.5mm wear layer. Other products on the market have 0.3mm (only suitable for residential projects)
- RTP constructions includes a High Tensile Fibreglass Layer, aids in temperature related movement. Together with the PVC Calcium Carbonate Core provides strength, flexibility and dimensional stability. Other products on the market are made with Chopped Strand Fibreglass Mat which isn’t a very strong material because of the short fibre length
- RTP is finished with a UV coating, which provides stain, scuff, scratch and slip resistance and easy clean up
- RTP is 100 % waterproof, great for installing in wet areas. Doesn’t harbour dust mites or other allergens
- RTP is produced using the Highest HD reproduction of natural wood, with improved embossed techniques. Register Embossed is a structure imprinted on the surface to match the grains and knots of the timber, giving it a look and feel of real wood. Other finishes on the market are the Wood Grain, which is a light grain finish visible through small grooves. The other is the Embossed which is a texture pressed into the surface to create the look and feel, but the texture does not match the grain design
- RTP joining system is Valinge patented licensed click system; the unique click & locking mechanism means there are no adhesives necessary. Great for the handy man, only require household tools to install
Natural Impressionist Specifications
Description: Replica Timber Plank
Colour Tones: Amber, Cinnabar, Desert Rose, Jasper, Jet, Mica, Obeidian, Zircon
Core Material: PVC Calcium Carbonate Core w/ High Tensile Fibre Mat
Connection: Valinge 2G Glueless Joining System
Size: 150mm x 5mm
Wear layer: 0.5mm
Surface: Registered Embossed (Natural Timber Texture)
Coating: UV coating
Packaging: 8 rows per box
VOC Test: European category A+, including 0 Formaldehyde emission
Natural Impressionist Technical Info & Tests
Brochure: Natural Impressionist Brochure
Installation Guide: Natural Impressionist Install Guide
Warranty: Natural Impressionist Warranty
Overall test: Overall certificate
FAQs – Natural Impressionist RTP
Occasional mopping with Rinse-Free Cleaner is recommended when dirt builds up and sweeping alone is not sufficient. Follow strictly the guidelines given on the bottle. Do not use soap or detergent products as they will leave a dulling film.
Yes, Natural Impressionist is 100 % waterproof, and is great for installing in wet areas. Additionally is doesn’t harbour dust mites or other allergens.
The vinyl planks may be cut with a utility (Stanely) knife, using the “score and snap” technique. See it demonstrated in the above video.
Natural Impressionist is designed for floating installation, it can be installed over existing floors, wood, concrete, ceramic tile, marble and vinyl (non-cushioned). The correct preparation of the subfloor is still a major part of a successful installation. It’s important to read the Installation Guidelines before installing the product.
– Never secure the planks to the subfloor.
– Always undercut all doorjambs.
– Never fasten wall mouldings and/or transition strips to the Natural Impressionist planks.